Brighter Image Lab Terms & Conditions
Agreement between User and Brighter Image Lab
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF ANY OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS. YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY IN BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB’S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, OR NO REASON.
Brighter Image Lab grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sub licensable, revocable license to access and use this Site only as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other rights or license with respect to this Site; any rights or license not expressly granted herein are reserved. The content and information on this Site (including, without limitation, price and availability of products and services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to brighterimagelab.com and/or its third party suppliers. Accordingly, as a condition of using this Site, you agree not to use this site or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose (direct or indirect) or for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. While you may make limited copies of documentation related to your order purchased through this Site, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this Site. In addition, whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
- access, monitor, or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of brighterimagelab.com;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of brighterimagelab.com, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the brighterimagelab.com infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Site (including without limitation, the purchase path for any service) for any purpose;
- deliver any unlawful (according to local, state, federal, or international law or regulation) communication to Brighter Image Lab or through this Site or any postings which advocate illegal activity;
- deliver, or provide links, any communication containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusing, profane, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- deliver, or provide links, any communication containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
- deliver, or provide links to, any communication containing defamatory, false, or libelous material;
- deliver any communication that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity;
- deliver any communication that you do not have a right to make available under law or contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- manipulate identifiers, including by forging headers, in order to disguise the origin of any posting that you deliver;
- use this Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of this Site or other users’ computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption, or limit the function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, any related website, other accounts, computer system, or networks connected to this Site, through hacking, password mining, or any other means; or
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses.
You may only use this Site to make legitimate purchases or requests to purchase the products or services offered (each, a “Request”) and shall not use this Site to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent Requests, or any Requests in anticipation of demand. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of your use of this Site. You agree to provide correct and true information in connection with your use of this Site and you agree to promptly update your account information (if applicable) in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate. It is a violation of law to place a Request in a false name or with an invalid method of payment. Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your web browser transmits a unique Internet address to us that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you. Fraudulent users will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Brighter Image Lab reserves the right to cancel any transaction that it reasonably believes to have been made fraudulently including, by unauthorized use of a credit or debit card, or with unreasonable or unyielding expectations.
Accounts, Security, Passwords
You may register to utilize this Site by completing the specified registration process and providing us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by the online registration form. It is your responsibility to maintain the currency, completeness and accuracy of your registration data, and any loss caused by your failure to do so is your responsibility. It is entirely your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account. You agree to notify brighterimagelab.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. brighterimagelab.com is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your account, either with or without your knowledge.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE AND/OR ITS SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY MATERIAL OF ANY KIND CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTENT.
BRIGHTER IMAGE LAB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES CAUSED BY SERVER ERRORS, MISDIRECTED OR REDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS, FAILED INTERNET CONNECTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR RECEIPT OF TICKET ORDERS OR, ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER TECHNICAL DEFECT, WHETHER HUMAN OR TECHNICAL IN NATURE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE IS MADE (I) REGARDING THE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY REQUEST, (II) THAT A USER WILL RECEIVE THE LOWEST AVAILABLE PRICE FOR GOODS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, (III) REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THROUGH THIS SITE OR, WHERE APPLICABLE, AT ANY PARTICIPATING RETAILER OR RETAILER LOCATION, OR (IV) REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE.
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to purchase, cancel or modify any services available through Brighter Image Lab.
Digital Signature Provisions
You represent and warrant that you have the legal right, power and authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of yourself and the client, buyer, or other entity on whose behalf you are acting while participating in the site. You further agree that your use constitutes an electronic signature as defined by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-Sign”) and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (“UETA”) and that you have formed, executed, entered into, accepted the terms of, and otherwise authenticated these Terms and Conditions and acknowledged and agreed that these Terms and Conditions are an electronic record for purposes of E-Sign, UETA and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (“UCITA”) and as such are completely valid, have legal effect, are enforceable, and are binding on, and non-refutable by you and the member, buyer, supplier or other entity on whose behalf you are acting.
By submitting any order electronically through e-commerce (online shopping cart), email, phone, or chat, you agree that either by submitting your assent through a check box, or typing or speaking authorization for a payment transaction, it constitutes a legal signature of agreement as per the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (“UETA”).
When placing an order by phone you agree that the conversation be recorded for the purpose of keeping a record of the transaction as per the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (“UETA”).
Forums, Chat Areas and Public Communications
“Public Communication” means any chat area, message board, email function, social networking, online posting, blog, and/or similar type of service on any website. By accessing or participating in a Public Communication after purchasing from Brighter Image Lab, you agree that: you will comply with all of the terms and conditions stated here; you will not harass, abuse, defame or threaten Brighter Image Lab, the company as a whole, its products, or its employees. You agree you will not make hateful or offensive statements regarding Brighter Image Lab, the company as a whole, its products, or its employees. You agree you will not use obscene or indecent language, images or other materials to or about Brighter Image Lab, the company as a whole, its products, or its employees. You agree you will not submit any material to Brighter Image Lab, the company as a whole, its products, or its employees that violates the law or the rights of any third party. By providing any information, images (such as writings, videos, or photographs), or other materials to any Public Communication medium displaying or regarding Brighter Image Lab, the company as a whole, its products, or its employees, you automatically grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, use, publish, modify, create derivative works, publicly display or distribute any such materials in any form, medium, or technology known now or later developed as we deem fit to do so.
You may contact Brighter Image Lab via the following methods:
Brighter Image Lab
2433 South University Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76109
Corporate Phone Number
Response to Requests
While Brighter Image Lab will use its good faith efforts to respond to Requests within the time periods indicated on this Site, no guarantee is made that the status of your Request will be made available to you within the stated processing time. Neither Brighter Image Lab nor its third-party affiliates are responsible for any errors or delays in responding to a Request including, without limitation, error or delays in responding to a Request caused by an incorrect e-mail address or other data provided by you or other technical problems beyond their control.
Please read carefully the following payment and refund policy issues.
All services provided by Brighter Image Lab must be paid in full before production can begin on any PressOn Veneers.
Brighter Image Lab will be notified about your payment as soon as your transaction is completed. Production of your PressOn Veneers begins when Brighter Image Lab receives full payment and a usable set of impressions (you will receive an email when production begins).
You will be billed for your initial payment (whether in part or in full) on or about the date of purchase. If at any time there are any issues with charging your credit card, a representative will contact you within 48 business hours of the issue.
Brighter Image Lab reserves the right to alter the price or terminate your transaction if it is determined that your case does not meet our standard. At this time you will be granted a refund if requested. If you desire to continue with the process, any and all additional payments must be paid in full before the case can proceed through the process.
All purchases are non-cancelable and non-refundable. Once purchased, the method of payment will be charged for the amount shown – regardless of whether or not the impression system is used.
Once a purchase is submitted, it cannot be modified by the client.
Upon sending the impression system in, clients must fill out and sign all documentation sent, make their own impressions, and present photos of their smile from the front and either side. These impressions and photos must be deemed usable by the Brighter Image Lab staff.
We may, on an exception basis and at the request of the client, waive one or more of the restrictions after the purchase has been made. We may, in our discretion, impose additional obligations and/or fees in connection with any such waiver. No User waiver requests will be accepted or considered prior to or as part of a Request. You agree that if your offer is accepted, Brighter Image Lab will confirm the purchase and charge the entire amount of the sale, including applicable fees (as described below) disclosed to you before submitting an order, to your method of payment. Your price may include, in addition to amounts paid to Brighter Image Lab for your purchase, compensation to Brighter Image Lab for our facilitation services.
Charges for Other Fees: In connection with creating your PressOn Veneers, we may contact the you with additional fees if the scope of the case is deemed ‘sensitive’ by the staff of Brighter Image Lab. At your request, we will charge your method of payment for these fees. This charge includes amounts we pay to the design lab in connection with designing your veneers including, without limitation, design time, raw materials, equipment reservation fees, client consults and/or other similar fees. In certain locations, the fee amount may also include government imposed service fees or other fees not paid directly to the design lab but required by law to be collected. The amount paid to the design lab in connection with your PressOn Veneers for fees may vary from the amount we estimate and include in the charge to you. The balance of the charge for fees we retain as part of the compensation for our services and to cover the costs of your equipment reservation, including, for example, customer service costs. The charge for fees varies based on a number of factors including, without limitation, the amount of time we dedicate to your PressOn Veneers and the degree of difficulty in creating your PressOn Veneers, and may include profit that we retain.
If you are a citizen of a country other than the United States and you purchase PressOn Veneers, you may owe additional taxes, duties, or tariffs to the appropriate government agencies before delivery may occur. Contact the appropriate government agency if you have questions.
For more information about payment policy and method, please contact us.
2 Easy Payments Plan
At various times, payment options may be available to select clients at the discretion of Brighter Image Lab. When you elect to make payments for your veneers, the final payment is due within 30 days or upon receipt of your impressions, whichever occurs first. You may pay the total balance at any time prior to the due date. Brighter Image Lab will charge the credit card on file on the date the first impression system is received by Brighter Image Lab or within 30 days. Brighter Image Lab is not responsible for any charges resulting from collecting this payment.
Please note that if payment for your Press On Veneers in full is not received within 30 days or upon receipt of your impressions, whichever occurs first, you will be notified by e-mail and we will attempt to re-charge for up to 3 business days before your case is suspended. You must then contact Client Services to work out payment arrangements and you may be subject to penalties and/or late fees. After 30 days without an answer, the case will be considered abandoned, all payments shall be forfeited, and all client information may be purged if your balance is not paid in full.
SmileAway Payment Plans
A valid credit card is required to remain on file until the final payment is made to qualify for SmileAway Payment Plans. All SmileAway Payment Plans require down and weekly payments. All payments are charged to credit card on file.
Should a credit card become invalid due to expiration or cancellation, a new card number must be reported to Brighter Image Lab within 10 business days to avoid case abandonment.
Cancellations and refunds are not permitted without the prior consent of Brighter Image Lab. Payments more than two weeks late will be considered case abandonment, and all work will be stopped until arrangements are made with Client Services to continue the payment schedule. All payments made are non-cancelable and non-refundable.
We Do Charge A Financing Fee For Clients Wishing To Use Our SmileAway Program
The fee is $12.50 added to each payment
Offer only applies to qualifying purchases. A finance charge of $12.50 is added to a minimum fixed payment each weekly recurrence of purchase date until the purchase price is paid in full. Client must be in good standing with Brighter Image Lab to qualify.
There is no finance charge if purchase is paid in full within 2 payments
A 3-Way Processing Fee of $46 will be added to the initial payment of all orders and may not be split between any payments. This fee covers shipping and processing 3 ways. It covers initial shipment of the impression system to the client, shipment of the impression system from the client to the lab, and shipment of the final veneers from the lab back to the client.
“100% Results Satisfaction Guarantee”
The Lab Direct Process is a dual process. It relies on a shared responsibility between you and Brighter Image Lab for a successful outcome. You agree that your responsibility is to provide Brighter Image Lab with usable impressions and photos of the front and sides of your smile (with the teeth and gumline fully visible).
PressOn Veneers are made to fit over the teeth like a glove fits over a hand. The outer portion must be larger than the existing teeth to ensure a proper fit.
We guarantee that the removable veneers are only designed to fit the model from the impressions we receive from you, and you may not be satisfied with your results. If you have any issues with your veneers, we will replace or remake your veneers up to two (2) times (additional photos and/or impressions may be required). Impression systems must be used within 30 days of receipt. Any system not used within 30 days of receipt must be replaced before usable impressions can be made. All payments are non-cancelable and non-refundable except where prohibited by law.
Often teeth will expand and contract based on diet and hydration. This may cause a loose or oversized fit. All veneers are shipped with Secure Fit Adhesive Dots which should be used as needed to correct these issues. Many clients do not require these to fit, while others may need a few well placed Secure Fit Adhesive Dots to properly hold the veneers to their teeth. It is recommended to use tweezers to remove the foil backing from the Secure Fit Adhesive Dots before applying them to the veneer.
Please clean and dry the veneer before applying the Secure Fit Adhesive Dots.
For sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It is harmless and will pass quickly.
Caution: Remove the foil on both sides of the dot before using. To easily remove, use tweezers or your fingernail.
Every order we process for custom removable dental veneers has been requested by the client. As such, once a chargeback has been instituted, if we verify a system has been shipped and was received by the client, that chargeback is handled as though it is fraudlent. All chargebacks are answered with these terms and conditions you have agreed to.
Once you file a chargeback with your financial institution, a hold is placed on your veneers and we must resolve the chargeback with the appropriate credit agency before progress on your veneers can resume. The chargeback process credit card companies provide is expensive and time consuming for the merchant and will extend the estimated delivery date of your veneers. We can resolve issues regarding your veneers much faster and with less hassle. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your PressOn Veneers™, simply notify us of your specific issue, and a member of our Client Services Team will review your case. If they find that a change is warranted, you will be notified of any change applied to your order and progress on your veneer will resume.
Once you start the process with us, you fully agree to waive any claims to a refund of payments. You are committed to working with us to repair or remake your veneers up to two (2) times.
Brighter Image Lab has developed and strictly adheres to the following refund policy for Press On Veneers. We appreciate the fact that you have chosen us to design your Press On Veneers and value you as our client.
We begin working on your PressOn Veneers the moment we process your impression system, once this process begins there are no cancellations and no refunds unless authorized by Brighter Image Lab except where prohibited by law. Completing an order is a large expense and is cumulative the longer we work on your case. For this reason we ask that you e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with any issues. You will be notified via e-mail if any further information or action is needed on your part. Requesting a chargeback, filing a complaint with any website/company not controlled by Brighter Image Lab or threatening legal action will result in the case immediately being considered abandoned and all impressions will be discarded regardless of any intention to continue with the purchase. Be sure that you do not want Press On Veneers before you take any of these actions. If a refund is desired due to financial restraints, alternative payment options can be arranged with a Client Services Representative.
Every effort is made by Brighter Image Lab to fully explain the process to you before you purchase. By hiring us to create custom removable dental veneers, you are asking us to invest valuable time, materials, equipment, and labor. While it is not common for a client to change their mind, the rare instance dictates that we do not refund any payment due to a decision change.
All requests or complaints must be submitted in writing (email to email@example.com is acceptable). It will be necessary for the customer to provide detailed and accurate requests or complaints. At this time a Brighter Image Lab Representative will attempt to respond to the client’s needs in a positive way to correct any issues and satisfy the client.
Where no cancellations and no refunds are prohibited by law, a handling and transactions fee of 15% of the full retail price of the Press On Veneers is applied (please note 3-way processing will not be refunded).
Please review and verify your shipping address on all orders. We are not responsible for orders that do not arrive because an incorrect shipping address was provided.
All initial impression systems are sent to the client by United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail with Tracking. Client should receive an email within 24 business hours from the date the order was placed with tracking information.
Once the client receives the initial impression system, it is the responsibility of the client to make the impressions of their smile and send the system back to Brighter Image Lab in a envelope provided (postage paid in the United States only).
After the Press On Veneers are completed, client should receive an email with tracking information for their final delivery within 24 business hours.
Tracking information will sometimes show that your package has been delivered, but you haven’t yet received it.
- If you don’t receive the package within the next few business days:
- See if someone else accepted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Contact the United States Postal Service (USPS).
Occasionally initial and final deliveries are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, a representative will contact you when possible to verify the delivery address before it is re-shipped.
Orders that are returned to us as undeliverable are not able to be re-shipped until the delivery address is verified by you.
If you suspect your order cannot be delivered as addressed and a representative has not contacted you after 4 weeks from the estimated delivery date, please contact Client Services.
Reasons for Undeliverable Packages
There are many reasons that a package may be returned to us as undeliverable.
Address is a P.O. Box.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, all orders must be shipped to a street address.
If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the United States Postal Service (USPS) or the unintended recipient.
Carrier Does Not Deliver to the Address.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) does not deliver to some addresses and will be returned as a result. For a full list of shipping restrictions at a specific address, please contact the DOS facilities staff at that location or review the DOS restrictions beginning on page 26 here: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/88704.pdf Address Format.
Failed Delivery Attempts.
Usually the United States Postal Service (USPS) makes three attempts to deliver a package. After three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
Damaged During Transit.
If a package is damaged on its way to you, the shipper may return it to us without attempting delivery.
Refused by Recipient.
If a recipient is not expecting a package, they may refuse it if they believe it was sent to them in error.
If you wish to return your order for a repair or re-make, please notify us in writing (email to firstname.lastname@example.org is acceptable) and request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. There are no cancellations and no refunds.
Please include a detailed description of why you are returning your PressOn Veneers complete with pictures and/or video documenting any issues.
Where no cancellations and no refunds are prohibited by law, return orders may be subject to a 15% handling and transactions fee of the full retail price of the Press On Veneers and the 3-way processing amount will not be refunded. Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
If the return is due to an error by Brighter Image Lab, the handling and transactions fee may be waived and shipping charges may be refunded.
All returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Returns which are incomplete or missing components may be subject to an Incomplete Return charge.
Payment by Check
By paying by check, you authorize the Check Processor, to clear and process Checking information transmitted by you electronically through e-commerce (online shopping cart), email, phone, or chat to fund payments. You agree that you will only transmit images of Checks to the Check Processor
- A “Check” includes:
- Personal and business checks;
- U.S. Treasury checks.
- You will not transmit any Check information without prior authorization that:
- has not been authorized by the owner/administrator of the bank account;
- is prohibited by, or received in violation of, any law, rule or regulation;
- you know or suspect (or should know or suspect) is fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the bank account on which the check is drawn;
- you know or suspect (or should know or suspect) will result in Non Sufficient Funds (NSF);
- is a U.S. Savings Bond, money order, cashier’s check, or travelers check;
- is irregular in any way (such as bearing false or inaccurate account data);
- has not been authorized by all owners/administrators on the account the check is drawn; or
- is drawn on a financial institution that is located outside of the United States
You agree that by transmitting checking information electronically through e-commerce (online shopping cart), email, phone, or chat you agree it constitutes a legal signature of agreement as per the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (“UETA”). Once transmitted a Check is an “Item” within the meaning of Article 4 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
You agree you will verify that the funds associated with the Check have been paid by your financial institution to MSC Development.
The Check Processor will transfer the funds related to any Checking information you submit no more than 7 Business Days from the date you submit the information, unless the Checking information does not comply with the requirements above, or is returned unpaid by the bank that it is drawn against. If Brighter Image Lab begins processing your order, and the Check is subsequently returned unpaid for any reason, a hold will be placed on your order until full payment is received by Brighter Image Lab or MSC Development. MSC Development and the Check Processor have the right to refuse any Check transaction submitted by you. MSC Development and the Check Processor may limit the amount and number of Checks that you may submit at MSC Development and the Check Processor’s discretion.
If your Account is restricted after you submit information to the Check Processor, a hold will be placed on your order until you resolve the restriction on your Account.
Dishonored Checks and Other Instruments
We will charge you $35-$80 or the highest amount allowed by law, whichever is less, for any check or other instrument (including credit card chargebacks) tendered by you and returned unpaid by a financial institution for any reason. You agree to reimburse us the fees incurred related to any NSF check or charge back, and including but not limited to: an attorney or any collection agency, which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 33% of the debt, and all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, we incur in such collection efforts.
Warranty Information and Client Consent
I understand that Press On Veneers is specifically designed as a cosmetic contrivance. I understand that its sole purpose is to enhance the appearance of my smile. I understand that Press On Veneers only replaces the appearance of smile issues. If I have a need that exceeds the appearance of my smile, I agree that I am not a suitable candidate for the Press On Veneers contrivance, as it is not suitable for any other use. I understand that Brighter Image Lab does not employ dental professionals, only design lab professionals. I understand that Press On Veneers do not repair or replace teeth, and they are not designed for chewing or eating. I understand that while the materials used for this process frequently appear safe, infrequent side effects can occur. Tooth and gum sensitivity or soreness is the most common side effect. Soft tissue irritation can also occur. If I experience these or other adverse symptoms, I agree to stop using the Press-On Veneers, and consult my treating dentist or doctor. If I have any known chemical sensitivity or allergic reactions to any common ingredients I will be sure to inform Brighter Image Lab directly prior to placing my order.
Press-On Veneer Limited Warranty Information
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship in the Press-On Veneers, and runs for one (1) year from the date the client purchases the Press-On Veneers.
Brighter Image Lab will repair or replace a Press-On Veneers that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship up to two (2) times. In some cases, new Press-On Veneers may need to be manufactured either from the existing impression or from a new impression. The repaired or replacement Press-On Veneers will be covered under the original warranty for the remaining time, if any, of the warranty period.
If your Press-On Veneers becomes damaged during the warranty period, and the conditions set forth in this warranty have been met and no exclusion applies, you can contact Brighter Image Lab at 1.888.257.2455 to request a Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) Number.
There will be no handling charge for warranty work for the first 60 days of the warranty period. During this initial 60 day period, there will be no charge for repair or replacement, which does not include shipping charges. After 60 days but before 1 year, there will be a $149 handling fee (US dollars) for all warranty claims, which does not include shipping charges. No warranty claims will be honored after 1 year unless an extended warranty has been purchased.
- Conditions that must be met for warranty to apply:
- To obtain warranty service, Clients will need a Return Authorization Number from Brighter Image Lab. This can be obtained by calling 1.888.257.2455, or by emailing email@example.com. If emailing, please provide a description of the problem.
- If the client purchased the Press-On Veneers directly from Brighter Image Lab on credit terms, payments must be current to receive warranty service.
- Warranty does not cover:
- Refunds are not covered under this warranty. No refund will be made after the client order is received.
- Changing shade from the original shade. No shade change will be made in any warranty claim for any reason.
- Modifying the smile from the original cosmetic dental veneer.
- Damage or defects resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tooth or tissue structures, improper insertion, improper adjustments, or improper oral hygiene.
- Incidental or consequential damages, exemplary damages, including inconvenience, lost wages or pain and suffering.
- Claims resulting from modifications made by the client to the cosmetic dental veneer.
- Any other fees not covered unless specifically approved in writing in advance by Brighter Image Lab.
All warranty terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Please visit pressonveneers.net to receive the latest applicable terms and conditions for warranty and redo issues.
Optional “No Fault” Extended Limited Warranty:
For $59.95 (US dollars), a “No Fault” Extended Limited Warranty may be purchased that provides repair or replacement of your Press-On Veneers for three (3) years (two additional years beyond the standard Limited Warranty). This extended coverage means Brighter Image Lab will repair or replace your damaged Press-On Veneer, no questions asked, for any reason whatsoever, even if the damage is the client’s fault. All other terms and conditions of the Press-On Veneers Limited Warranty apply. This offer is valid for 30 days after receipt of cosmetic dental veneer. Warranty does not include shipping charges.
To purchase, please call 1.888.257.2455.
Optional “RUSH PROCESSING” Smile Express
For $140 (US dollars), a “rush processing” order may be issued which provides priority for the Press On Veneers. This “rush processing” order means that Brighter Image Lab will make their best effort to ensure your Press On Veneers will arrive 12-14 business days from the date after proper impressions are received by the lab.
The 12-14 business days excludes all weekend days and holidays and excludes shipping time. In the event the impressions Brighter Image Lab receives are not suitable to create the Press On Veneers, a new set of veneers will be required and the 12-14 business days will reset on the day after Brighter Image Lab receives a suitable set of the client’s impressions.
Smile Express is now available to all clients regardless of payment schedule (where available), however, order must be paid in full before the design lab begins work on the Press On Veneers.
Optional “ULTRA PROCESSING” Ultra Express
For $295 (US dollars), an “ultra processing” order may be issued which provides top priority for the Press On Veneers. This “ultra processing” order means that Brighter Image Lab will make their best effort to ensure your Press On Veneers will arrive 7 business days from the date after proper impressions are received by the lab.
The 7 business days excludes all weekend days and holidays and excludes shipping time. In the event the impressions Brighter Image Lab receives are not suitable to create the Press On Veneers, a new set of veneers will be required and the 7 business days will reset on the day after Brighter Image Lab receives a suitable set of the client’s impressions.
Ultra Express is now available to all clients regardless of payment schedule, however, order must be paid in full before the design lab begins work on the Press On Veneers.
To purchase, please call 1.888.257.2455.
BREACH OF CONTRACT
The terms and conditions stated here serve as a final and binding agreement between Brighter Image Lab and you, the client. You agree to these terms and in return, Brighter Image Lab offers you discounted pricing on PressOn Veneers. In the event of a breach of this contract, including the failure to meet payment obligations, you agree to pay the full suggested retail price of $1598 per arch. In addition, you agree to pay to any costs associated with collection of payment due or removal from any Public Communication medium any harassing, abusive, defamatory, threatening, hateful or offensive statements about, obscene or indecent language about, or images or other materials that violates the law regarding Brighter Image Lab, its products, or its employees caused by you; including but not limited to: collection fees, attorney costs, court costs, and any associated labor wages.
- I hereby request and authorize Brighter Image Lab (Appearing on my credit card statement as “Image Dental”) and whomever they may designate as their assistant(s), to build and perform (from an impression that I take myself) a custom Press-On Veneer made to fit over my existing smile for cosmetic appearance only.
- I, on behalf of myself and my heirs, executors and administrators hereby release any and all claims, rights, liabilities and causes of action, known or unknown, that I may have against the above Brighter Image Lab and his/her staff as well as M.S.C. Development Inc. and its officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns arising from or related to the manufacture, supply, development and installation of a custom made cosmetic dental veneer known as the Press On Veneers for my smile and any other procedure(s) that the Design Lab performs in connection therewith.
- I authorize the performance of additional procedures and changes of planned procedures if, in the judgment of “Design Lab”, this will be necessary to improve my safety and the results contemplated by the procedure.
- I agree to fully comply with all requirements of the Lab Direct Process. I understand that this is a dual responsibility and agree that I am equally responsible for the outcome of my PressOn Veneers. I understand that the PressOn Veneers will be made larger than my current teeth to fit over my existing teeth. I understand that, although unusual, unexpected complications or less than desired results can occur. I understand the “Design Lab” is strictly making my press on veneers to fit the model of the impression(s) I provided and that I may not be satisfied with the final result. Further, I agree to use the provided Secure Fit Adhesive Dots which should be used as needed to correct fit issues. I agree I will clean and dry the veneer before applying the Secure Fit Adhesive Dots. I understand that if I have sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. I agree to remove the foil on both sides of the dot before using the Secure Fit Adhesive Dots.
- I understand that this process may take between 30 and 90 business days (or more) from the date usable impressions are received and requires me to return two(2) impressions of my top and/or two(2) impressions of my bottom arch along with three(3) separate digital photos of my smile and gums from the front, right, and left profile views before the lab process can start. I understand Impression systems must be used within 30 days of receipt. Any system not used within 30 days of receipt must be replaced before usable impressions can be made. I understand that Brighter Image Lab does not guarantee any delivery date and is not sensitive to my life events.
- I understand that excellent home care techniques, using a variety of aids, may add considerably to the successful outcome of my cosmetic smile device, and I understand it will be important for me to follow the home care instructions very carefully. I also understand that the Press On Veneers is to be removed before sleeping for my personal safety as well as to extend the life of the product.
- I understand that since this cosmetic dental veneer is built to fit the impressions I supply and requires care and maintenance, and that the manufacturer cannot control my actions, I AGREE to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the manufacturer and its dealers for any damages which result from your use or misuse of this cosmetic dental veneer. I also understand that this cosmetic dental veneer is designed solely as a cosmetic contrivance, and are not designed to repair or replace teeth nor should they be used in chewing or eating. I accept responsibility for any use and, hereby, waive right to claim loss or damage from its use.
- I understand that if I have selected to make monthly payments on my Press-On Veneers, I will make the first payment plus any shipping and handling costs at the time the order is placed. The remaining payment(s) will be charged when my impressions are received by Brighter Image Lab or within 30 days, whichever comes first, to the credit card I’ve provided. I understand that Brighter Image Lab is not responsible for any fees resulting from this charge. If I so desire, I can always pay-off my remaining payment(s) early with no penalty by contacting client services. I also understand if I have elected to enroll in the SmileAway program, a fee of $12.50 is added to each payment. I understand a finance charge of $12.50 is added to a minimum fixed payment each weekly recurrence of purchase date until the purchase price is paid in full. I agree that I must be in good standing with Brighter Image Lab to qualify. I understand that there is no finance charge if SmileAway purchase is paid in full within 2 payments.
- I understand that if I have selected Smile Express, I am paying for Brighter Image Lab to make their best effort to ship my Press On Veneers within 12-14 business days of their lab receiving usable impressions. I also understand that if the impressions I send are not suitable, I must make impressions again and send them in, which extends the processing time another 12-14 business days of their lab receiving usable impressions before my Press On Veneers are shipped. I understand that if I have selected Ultra Express, I am paying for Brighter Image Lab to make their best effort to ship my Press On Veneers within 7 business days of their lab receiving usable impressions. I also understand that if the impressions I send are not suitable, I must make impressions again and send them in, which extends the processing time another 7 business days of their lab receiving usable impressions before my Press On Veneers are shipped.
- I understand that effort will be made to make my smile appear as straight as possible with Press On Veneers, but because of the existing position of my natural smile, which are not in perfect alignment, there is no results satisfaction guarantee that this can be accomplished. In addition, I understand that all purchases are non-cancelable and non-refundable, except where prohibited by law, and that price I am paying is to have my Press-On Veneers designed around my smile based on the impressions I send. I also understand that the Press On Veneers will add bulk to my smile and that I will need to get used to the addition of the Press On Veneers to my smile. By signing this informed consent form, I am confirming that I have read the above prior to my online agreement signature and understand this document and the proposed work in full, including its possible risks, complications, and benefits, and that I consent to, and authorize Brighter Image Lab to proceed with shipping my order and with, the necessary lab work as proposed, I understand that by placing my order I am ultimately responsible for all payment(s) and assume all other cost related to any collections cost.
- I agree that by accessing or participating in a Public Communication after purchasing from Brighter Image Lab, I will comply with all of the terms and conditions stated here; I will not harass, abuse, defame, threaten, make hateful or offensive statements to or about, use obscene or indecent language to or about, or submit images or other materials that violates the law to Brighter Image Lab, its products, or its employees. I also agree that I will not harass, abuse, defame, threaten, make hateful or offensive statements to or about, use obscene or indecent language to or about Brighter Image Lab, its products, or its employees to any Public Communication Medium. By providing any information, images (such as videos or photographs), or other materials to any Public Communication medium displaying or regarding Brighter Image Lab, its products, or its employees, I automatically grant Brighter Image Lab a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, use, publish, modify, create derivative works, publicly display or distribute any such materials in any form, medium, or technology known now or later developed.
- Jurisdiction of this Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. The Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Fort Worth, TX. for all purposes relating to this Agreement.
- I agree that by transmitting checking information electronically through e-commerce (online shopping cart), email, phone, or chat you agree it constitutes a legal signature of agreement and authorization for payment as per the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (“UETA”). By signing, I agree to all aforementioned guidelines for Payment by Check.
- I understand that by submitting an order electronically through e-commerce (online shopping cart), email, phone, or chat, I agree that either by submitting my assent through a check box, typing, or speaking authorization for a payment transaction, it constitutes a legal signature of agreement and authorization for payment as per the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (“UETA”) and that Brighter Image Lab and I are contractually bound to all terms and conditions listed above.
Brighter Image Lab reserves the right to modify the present terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to check the website for any changes and modifications to the present terms and conditions.
Retail Installment Contract Agreement
M.S.C. Development, Inc.
2433 S. University Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76110
Item: Removable Dental Veneer System (Brand: Press On Veneers.)
Quantity: 1 unit
Down Payment: _____
Term: _____: 6 months _____: 12 months _____: 15 months
Remaining Installment Balance: _____
Interest: 0%. We do not charge interest.
Payment Schedule: _____: Weekly _____: Bi-Weekly _____: Monthly
Borrowers can reduce the overall amount paid, by taking advantage of ‘earned discounts’ through early cash payout.(See Attached Payment Schedule: Item A)
Deposit: An additional deposit of __________ will be required prior to release of funding. The amount of the deposit is determined by multiple factors, including; your credit rating, the chosen length of the payment plan, and the total sales price of the transaction if multiple units are ordered. This deposit will not, at any time, be applied to your balance and operates only as security against your performance under the installment contract. Upon satisfactory completion of all payments up to and including the final transaction, the agreement shall be considered complete by all parties, at which time the deposit amount will be returned. In the event of missed payments, late payments, or failed EFT requests under the installment agreement, the deposit shall be forfeited immediately. The entire remaining balance will remain due. The deposit is NOT consideration for accepting payment in installments for goods and services.
This agreement stands as a request for funding of a product and/or service to be provided by an unassociated 3rd party. In no way is this agreement subject to delivery, acceptance, expectations of satisfaction (perceived or otherwise) between the signer and the service provider. Any extended services, warranties, adjustments, disputes, complaints etc. – have no bearing on this agreement and should be addressed between the relative parties, of which MSC is not.
EFTs – In order to avoid unnecessary processing and transactional fees, and as part of the approval process I understand that all installments will be charged via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
I hereby authorize MSC, on behalf of itself and its affiliates and their respective subsidiaries, to deduct payments from the account at the bank listed above for all debts owed and on the schedule provided herein. This agreement will remain in effect until MSC notifies me that this obligation has been fulfilled or until I provide MSC an alternative method by which to fulfill this obligation. I understand I must allow reasonable time for my instructions to be executed. I authorize and request the bank listed to accept debits by MSC to such account.
Debit Card: _____-_____-_____-_____
Name of Bank: ___________________
Bank Account: ___________________
Routing Number: _________________
MSC will debit or deduct funds directly from my bank account for debts owed. MSC will not seek additional permissions for each payment, but will do so by authority of this document for the agreed term. MSC will attempt to resolve any ‘duplicate’ charges made in error or any erroneous charges due to bank account setup errors, by crediting my account. MCS will attempt to notify me if an alternative method for reimbursement must be arranged.
We may report information regarding your account or any relevant transaction with us (such as, but not limited to, late payments and missed payments) to credit bureaus. If at any time you feel that information we have reported to credit agencies is inaccurate, write to us at the Customer Service address listed on your billing invoice and we will investigate the matter.
No waiver: At no time shall the seller’s delaying or refraining from enforcing rights under this contract constitute a waiver of said rights. We may, without notice to you, delay or refrain from enforcing rights under this agreement without losing those rights. This includes, but is not limited to; extending the time to make some payments without extending the time to make other payments, accept late or partial payments without waiving our right to have future payments made in full and when due, and/or waive any charge or fee without losing our right to impose that charge or fee when it is due under the agreement.
Anticipatory Breach – This 3rd party service provider takes 4-6 weeks on average to deliver a system and product. However, your first installment will be due 7 days from date of purchase with several subsequent installments due within the same time frame. If, within that pre-delivery window, you miss payment or our request for funds is denied for any reason, such action will constitute an anticipatory breach of this agreement and this installment agreement will therefore be revoked and your total balance due immediately. Any tangible product or property created as the result of your purchase will be held as collateral until such time as this account can be fully satisfied. We reserve the right to require full payment in full before releasing any property.
Choice of Venue: This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. The exclusive forum for any actions related to this agreement shall be exclusively in the state and federal courts in Fort Worth, Texas. You consent to such venue and jurisdiction.
Miscellaneous: Time is of the essence in this agreement. This agreement represents the entire agreement between us. There are no other understandings or agreements between us that are not included in this written document. This agreement cannot be modified except in writing signed by both parties.
Notice to Cosigner:
You are being asked to guarantee this debt. Think carefully before you do. If the borrower doesn’t pay the debt, you will have to. Be sure you can afford to pay if you have to, and that you want to accept this responsibility. You may have to pay up to the full amount of the debt if the borrower does not pay. You may also have to pay late fees or collection costs, which increase this amount. The creditor can collect this debt from you without first trying to collect from the borrower. The creditor can use the same collection methods against you that can be used against the borrower, such as suing you, garnishing your wages, etc. If this debt is ever in default, that fact may become a part of your credit record. This notice is not the contract that makes you liable for debt.
“NOTICE TO THE BUYER. DO NOT SIGN THIS CONTRACT BEFORE YOU READ IT OR IF IT CONTAINS BLANK SPACES. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A COPY OF THE CONTRACT YOU SIGN. UNDER THE LAW YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PAY OFF IN ADVANCE THE FULL AMOUNT DUE AND UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY OBTAIN A PARTIAL REFUND OF THE FINANCE CHARGE. KEEP THIS CONTRACT TO PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.”
|Total Weekly Payment||$24.03|
|Pmt No.||Payoff Balance||Total Cost|
|1||$695.00||$712.38||Any late or missed payments will results in a Loss of Cash Discount of $348 to be applied immediately and charged in further installments at the end of the initial finance agreement.|
|53||$0.00||PAID IN FULL|