Making Custom Products
what all is involved
When you asked us to improve your life, really, what you’ve asked us to do is create a custom designed product for you. You have purchased custom design time & a lab process to make you a custom product that only fits your smile. Most jobs require designing your smile in 3D, using high quality materials to build your custom product, and a unique delivery method for your custom product. Explaining the process helps it all make sense.
- The following is the average time spent making a custom made product. When you purchase Lab Direct, you’re actually paying for: 3D Design Time, 3D Processing, Lab Costs, & Account Supervision:
- 3 Hours spent designing your product in 3D CAD Software.
- 11 Hours spent printing your custom product on a 3D Printer.
- 7 Hours spent in the lab processing & crafting your product.
- 7 Hours spent in the lab fitting and polishing your product.
- 3 Hours of time spent on data entry and customer service.
Throughout each step of the process your account status supervisor tracks the status of your custom made product and ensures quality controls are met or exceeded and that your custom product is shipped as soon as it is ready.
It takes up to a 15 member crew to design, process, and deliver each custom made product. This explains why once we begin, there are NO CASH REFUNDS. The alternative is to work with us as we remake your veneers up to two (2) times. If your satisfaction depends on you receiving your product within a specified amount of time, please, DO NOT BUY!
* Amounts of time listed are average for one cycle of the process. Amounts listed do not necessarily reflect actual time spent on your product.
Becoming Our Client
requires full commitment to Lab Direct™ Process
At anytime we work on 300 to 500 live cases that need our help. When you ordered your custom product, you committed to our Lab Direct™ Process. As soon your order was placed, our entire team of designers, lab technicians, and client service representatives began working on your order. An account supervisor has been assigned and will ensure your product is designed and delivered.
- 85% of our clients are successfully completed on the first try
- 15% of our clients require adjustments or a complete redesign
Please consider, once we start working on your case, there are NO CASH REFUNDS. Working together is required for complete satisfaction.
- By becoming our client, you agree to our Lab Direct™ Process, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Making, or even remaking a usable impression if needed.
- Waiting 30 business days or more* to receive your product.
- Smile Express™ is a best effort*, not a guaranteed 14 day delivery.
- Sending the veneers back to our design lab**.
- To sending pictures to aid in the design of your product.
In short – just be willing to work with us until you are satisfied and the job is completed.
* Cases designated as ‘sensitive’ may require more than 14 business days for Smile Express™ and 30 business days for normal processing to complete. ** 15% of cases require product to be sent back for adjustment or redesign. Should your product require adjustment or redesign, please include additional pictures and notes detailing what needs to be done to make the product fit your smile.
Step 1: Start by becoming a client online
Step 2: We express you our Lab Direct Impression System
Step 3: Read our simple instructions and bite down on the impression trays. Return to our lab.
Step 4: Our Dental Lab will process your custom product and return it to your door.
Now you have a custom contrivance with no dentist visit, no shots, no drilling, and no adhesives.
Removable Dental Veneers Online
Now Accepting New Clients
Special Pricing - Limited Time Only
- Order online below and receive your impression system
- Make impressions and send them to our design lab
- Our lab makes your veneers & sends them to you
- You now have a set of custom veneers Lab Direct™
- Each set of veneers are custom made for you
YES, I'm asking to be accepted as a new client of Brighter Image Lab
I understand that the full price for Removable Veneers is substantially higher than the prices displayed on this site, and would like to take advantage of the 60% limited time special discounted pricing and only pay listed price plus $46 for the 3-way shipping and processing. I also understand that receiving this discount is contingent on my adherence to the Terms and Conditions linked below. I understand that each set of veneers are custom made for me, that available spots for new clients are limited. By ordering, I confirm I am fully committed to the process and I understand that any payment is non-cancelable and non-refundable and I confirm I have read and agree to all of the terms & conditions.
Press On Veneers Our classic, beautifully designed, 100% Digitally Processed, Removable Veneers. DDS Regular Price: $1989.00
Traditional Press On Veneers features include the following:
- System w/ 3-Way Lab Direct Processing
- Impression Model Fabrication
- 3D Dental Scanning
- 3D Digital Design to limit average thickness
- Machine Buffed
- Slimline Protective Aluminum Storage Case
- Standard 30 Day Processing*
- 90 Day Limited Warranty*
2 Half Payments of:
Full Payment of:
+3 way processing
Bil Veneers: New for 2017- Our Master Crafted Veneers. Redesigned from the ground up to be Thinner, More Detailed, and Stronger than ever before. DDS Regular Price: $2450.00
Master Crafted BilVeneers includes all traditional Press On Veneers features plus:
- Hand Fabricated Fine Detailing
- Ultra HD Impression Scanning
- Micron 4x Ultra-Thin Contouring
- Pearl Polishing with Hi-Gloss Finishing
- Assigned Client Service Representative
- Master Designed w/ Extended Design Time
- Designed with Sure Fit Seal Technology
2 Half Payments of:
Full Payment of: