Making Custom Bleaching Trays
what all is involved
When you asked us to whiten your smile, really, what you've asked us to do is go to work and create bleaching trays which will transform your existing smile. You have purchased custom design time & a lab process to make you a custom bleaching tray that fits only your smile. Every job requires pouring your smile in stone, using high quality materials to build your custom made bleaching tray, and a unique delivery method for teeth whitening system. Explaining the process helps it all make sense.
- The following is the average time spent making a custom fitted bleaching tray. When you purchase our Teeth Whitening System, you're actually paying for: Design Time, Processing, Lab Costs, & Account Supervision:
- 3 Hours spent designing your custom fitted bleaching trays.
- 11 Hours spent crafting your custom fitted bleaching trays.
- 7 Hours spent in the lab processing & your custom trays.
- 7 Hours spent in the lab forming and fitting your custom trays.
- 3 Hours of time spent on data entry and customer service.
Throughout each step of the process your account status supervisor tracks the status of your custom fitted bleaching trays and ensures quality controls are met or exceeded and that your custom bleaching tray is shipped as soon as it is ready.
It takes up to a 15 member crew to design, process, and deliver each custom fitted bleaching tray. This explains why once we begin, there are NO CASH REFUNDS. The alternative is to work with us as we remake your custom fitted bleaching trays up to three (3) times. If your satisfaction depends on you receiving your bleaching trays within a specified amount of time, please, DO NOT BUY!
* Amounts of time listed are average for one cycle of the process. Amounts listed do not necessarily reflect actual time spent on your custom trays.
Becoming Our Client
requires full commitment to Lab Direct™ Process
At anytime we work on 300 to 500 live cases that need our help. When you ordered our Teeth Whitening System, you committed to our Lab Direct™ Process. As soon your order was placed, our entire team of designers, lab technicians, and client service representatives began working on your order. An account supervisor has been assigned and will ensure your bleaching trays are designed and delivered.
- 85% of our clients are successfully completed on the first try
- 15% of our clients require adjustments or a complete redesign
Please consider, once we start working on your custom fitted bleaching trays, there are NO CASH REFUNDS. Working together is required for complete satisfaction.
- By becoming our client, you agree to our Lab Direct™ Process, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Making, or even remaking a usable impression if needed.
- Waiting 30 business days or more* to receive your custom trays.
- Smile Express™ is best effort*, NOT guaranteed 14 day delivery.
- Sending the bleaching trays back to our design lab**.
- To sending pictures to aid in the design of your bleaching trays.
In short - just be willing to work with us until you are satisfied and the job is completed.
* Cases designated as 'sensitive' may require more than 14 business days for Smile Express™ and 30 business days for normal processing to complete. ** 15% of cases require veneers to be sent back for adjustment or redesign. Should your bleaching trays require adjustment or redesign, please include additional pictures and notes detailing what needs to be done to make the bleaching trays fit your smile.