Owning an electric tooth polisher at home used to be an unattainable wish. Now, there are several on the market from which to choose. How do you make a decision? Here is an easy to read list comparing the top brands available, to make your decision easier.
Bilistic Pro-Series Plus Tooth Polisher
- Quiet hand-held polisher. Smooth running, quiet gear design. This is a great advantage if you are someone who gets up early in the morning and do not want to wake anyone up. Noisy polishers can be a bit jarring first thing in the morning, not only to you, but to others in the household.
- Two soft-cup professional-grade polishing heads. These soft-cup heads are great for making your teeth brilliant and shiny.
- Four assorted micro-bristle brush heads. There is a flat-brush for strong build-up and plaque removal. Used with the Detox Serum that will soften calculus and plaque, it makes removal much easier. The other brush offered is a tapered brush for aggressive aggravation. These brush heads are the same offered at dentists’ offices. The best thing about this is that you can buy prohy heads from your dentist.
- People with sensitive teeth will have their polishing made easy used with the Detox Serum. The Detox Serum desensitizes the tooth.
- Bonus tool come with the Plus Series Tooth Polisher. These are high quality, professional-grade tools that they use at the dentist.
- It is an affordable option for a professional grade at home tooth polisher.
- Easy to use. Guide the prophy tip along your top teeth using “O” motions, and along the bottom teeth using “U” motions. 5-ft Power Cable with variable speeds. The Brighter Image Lab team is available on the phone and in chat 24 hours a day.
Life Basis Electric Tooth Polisher
- High frequency vibration. When used with a toothpaste, polishing paste, or tooth powder, you can use the electric tartar remover to remove stains. The only downside to this is that you have to be careful of which pastes and powders you use. If you buy one that is too abrasive, this can damage the enamel, causing more stains.
- It has three adjustable modes: (soft, normal, and strong). This will help those with sensitive teeth. Adjustable speed will also effect how well it removes stains.
- There are 4 different brush heads to use. Silicone brush head is for easy to remove stains. Silicone cup brush is to remove flat stains. Flat brush is to help with interdental stains. The pointed brush is to improve the smoothness of teeth.
- It has a universal USB cord that must stay plugged in while in use. It can also use two AA batteries. You can rinse it, but you cannot submerge it in water.
- The Electric Calculus & Plaque Remover has simple structure for convenient use. The Life Series team will get back to you with any questions in about 12 hours.
- It is a more affordable option, but it does not give you the same performance as in the dentist’s chair.
Atmonas Electric Tooth Polisher
- Ultrasonic cleaning vibration. It works to remove stubborn dental calculus, tooth bacterial plaque, reduce the damages to the enamel and gum.
- It has five different vibrational settings: ( Soft, Normal, Strong, Soft Pulse, Strong Pulse).
- It has 7 heads. 2 Professional Brush Heads, 1 Calculus remover, 3 Polishing Heads, and 1 tongue scraper.
- It comes with an LED light on the cleaning system.
- It is small and lightweight, making it easy to store for travel.
- You save time and money because you do not need floss, a water pick, or mouthwash.
Oral B Tooth Polisher Head
- You have to buy the electric tooth brush first, but the head claims to whiten teeth within two weeks.
- Dentist office inspired soft cup designed to remove surface stains and plaque.
- Six different Oral B brushes that all fit on one brush holder.
- This brush head is the least expensive, but you do have to have already bought the Oral B electric tooth brush for the base.
You can find plenty of options that offer at home teeth polishing. Some people will search for tooth polishers on Walmart. Some will search for tooth polishers on Amazon. But I hope this comparison list will help make your choice easier.