Fluoride In Water Is Harming Your Health
You absolutely can’t miss out on what we are about to share about fluoride in water!
Ever have trouble sleeping at night
Are there an extra few pounds around your middle
Your TAP water could be the culprit…
Read on to discover how fluoride in water harms your health and teeth and what you can do today to keep you safe.
What is Fluoride?
Fluoride is a mineral in your teeth and bones. It is found naturally in:
It is also synthetically produced and added to drinking water, toothpaste, mouthwash, and other chemical products.
When it comes to your health, fluoride is primarily used to “improve” dental health because it is thought to strengthen the enamel of the teeth.
However, the scary truth is that because much of the water supply in the USA is still fluoridated. Plus you get additional exposure from toothpaste and other dental products, which means you are most likely being overloaded with FLUORIDE!
Why does this matter? Because it becomes HIGHLY toxic for your body!
Let’s take a closer look at what you need to know about fluoride in water and how it is potentially harming your health.
Fluoride in Water
Fluoride was added to water shortly after World War II in an attempt to improve dental care, however fluoridation continues to this day.
As with most new health ideas, there was a lot of excitement and focus on only the benefits of fluoride. The risks of regularly consuming it receives little consideration.
Nowadays, there is a plethora of information and research that shows the dangerous side effects of using fluoride – one of the side effects being its negative impact on your overall health and well-being.
One of the top harming effects of fluoride is that it prevents your pineal gland’s ability to function properly. It is located in the center of your brain and responsible for producing melatonin that regulates your sleep cycle.
When fluoride weakens your pineal gland, it can lead to a host of problems, such as:
- Early aging
- Sleeping trouble
- Weight gain.
There are very few studies that show any significant benefits from drinking water containing fluoride. This is surprising considering the potential risks of consuming too much fluoride because of a fluoridated water supply. A major risk is fluoride intoxication.
Some studies even showed that cities which did not add fluoride to their drinking water had fewer cavities when compared to cities that did. The World Health Organization found that while only 3% of western European countries fluoridate their water, they have the same rate of dental cavities as areas that do not.
This study, and many other with similar results, should make you ponder….
Why are we drinking fluoride in the first place?
We must remind ourselves that fluoride itself is a toxic substance. So why, then, are we exposing ourselves to these toxins intentionally, through our water supply?
The Dangers of Fluoride in Water
Teeth stains, spots, specks, dings and damage.
- 41% of American adolescents have some form of fluorosis.
- That’s an increase of 400% from just 60 years ago.
- Dentist offices continue to push fluoride treatments without properly informing parents of the potential risks
- Dentists fail to adequately educate on how to measure and manage the amount of fluoride their child is consuming.
Fluoride, fluoride E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E!
So, what can you do to keep you and your family safe? Next, let’s take a closer look at the steps you can start taking TODAY to reduce your fluoride exposure.
Removing Fluoride From Water
If you have fluoride in water (whether it’s at your home or place of work), and your efforts to petition you city to stop fluoridating your water are unsuccessful, there are steps you can take to remove it. Here are several options to choose from:
- Find Another Source: You can get your drinking water from an alternate source. Finding water processed by reverse osmosis or distilled is a good place to start. Your best bet is to choose alkaline or distilled water and AVOID tap water. A quick search of water delivery services in your area will provide options.
- Filter Your Own Water: You can also filter your own water to remove added fluoride in water. From at-home filtration systems to water filtering pitchers, the market is full of products that can help you get cleaner drinking water. Again, a quick search of water filtration devices will provide you solutions.
While it is extremely important to have filtered drinking water for yourself, there are even more special considerations to make when you have small children.
Keeping Children Safe
Using fluoride free water is particularly important for us in infant formula and baby food whenever possible.
When using tap water, formula-fed babies are at a higher risk. Even though the risk may be small, if there’s fluoride in the water, using filtered water in baby formula is an easy way to protect your child against dental fluorosis.
One study found giving babies formula exposed them to 200X more fluoride than breastfed babies. Pediatrician, Dr. Yolanda White reported the following”
“I diagnose dental fluorosis on average 5 times daily, but fluoride doesn’t only affect teeth. It can potentially affect the brain and nervous system, kidneys, bones and other tissues in young children during their critical stages of organ development.”
Now that you have cleaner and safer drinking water, the next step in protecting your health and teeth from overexposure to fluoride it to use healthier dental products.
Fluoride Facts: STOP Harming Your Health
If you are still a little skeptical about whether you need to avoid fluoride or not… here are 3 alarming fluoride facts:
- Many developed countries do NOT fluoridate their water: The consumption of water with fluoride is greater in the USA than in the WHOLE rest of the world combined!
- Fluoride is the only MEDICINE added to public water: Because it is added to water to prevent tooth decay (a disease), it is considered a medicine by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Fluoride is NOT an essential nutrient: Need we say more?