Looking for an LA Cosmetic Dentist?
In LA looks really matter! One of the most important aspects of your appearance is your smile! Read on to see some options when you need an LA cosmetic dentist!
Cal Dental Group
On option for an LA cosmetic dentist is Cal Dental Group. The office is located at 936 Crenshaw Blvd # 101, Los Angeles, CA 90019. Dr. Karnakova. Dr. Hong, and Dr. Lebovice offer several cosmetic procedures there:
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Veneers
- Inlays and Onlays
- Teeth Whitening
In the cosmetic bonding process, a dentist uses resin to fix issues with a tooth. These issues can be small chips, alignment issues, or fixing of the overall shape. This process can work well for patients with minor problems, but this solution needs to be repaired every 5 to 10 years. Continual teeth whitening procedures are also recommended to keep the color of the tooth identical to the resin. The replacement and upkeep can be expensive.
- Can be completed in one visit
- Is a relatively painless process
- Does not last as long as other options
- Often accompanied by a root canal
Cosmetic contouring is a procedure where a dentist shaves down small areas of a tooth. The dentist does this with an artistic eye to give it a more aesthetically pleasing shape.
- The process is simple and painless
- Can be completed in one appointment
- It can only fix minor issues
- There is a risk that tooth enamel will be damaged
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns and bridges are used to cover teeth imperfections or to improve the shape of the tooth or teeth. A crown can be put on an individual tooth and a bridge is three or more crowns that are connected.
- Can replace one or more teeth
- Function much like normal teeth
- Often cheaper than implants
- Requires continual maintenance
- Often accompanied by a root canal
- May damage remaining teeth
Dental veneers are made of porcelain or resin and go over your natural teeth. The technology of veneers has increased over the years and has made it possible to be almost perfectly discrete.
You can purchase dental veneers through a dental office or an online site like Brighter Image Lab if there is anything keeping you from going to a dentist.
- Look like perfect real teeth
- Don’t stain
- Quick to create
- Teeth may have to be shaped
- Requires routine replacements
- Porcelain can chip
Dentists can put in tooth implants into the gums of your teeth where one is missing. The process is a small surgery where the dental professional inserts a created tooth and tooth root into the gum where the old tooth had been.
- Look almost identical to real teeth
- In most cases, it’s a less temporary fix
- Typically, able to eat with implants
- Can take up to 6 months to complete
- Work has to be redone in a few years
- The process is costly
Inlays and Onlays
Inlays and onlays are more intense versions of fillings that go on teeth in the back of the mouth. They are typically used when traditional fillings have been ineffective.
- More effective and stronger than fillings
- Is better for the original tooth structure than fillings
- More expensive than fillings
- Requires two appointments
Teeth fade and discolor over time and teeth whitening procedures are a way to restore teeth to being white and bright.
- New bright smile
- Gel treatments are inexpensive
- Only affects the surface of teeth
- Teeth may become sensitive
- Teeth can become more prone to stain
Brighter Image Lab
If you’re looking for an LA cosmetic dentist, Brighter Image Lab is a great option for you! At Brighter Image Lab, we porovide solutions to beautify your smile!
What makes us different all of our products are shipped directly to your door! You never need to sit in a dentist chair! Our products are also much cheaper than traditional dentist offices because we create them ourselves through our innovative lab-direct process! Here are the products we offer:
- Home-Delivered Teeth Whiteing
- Home-Delivered Tooth Polisher
- Home-Delivered Dental Veneers
We want to help as many people as possible fix their smiles so we offer payment plans to make our products even more affordable. Traditional dentist offices can charge tens of thousands of dollars for procedures. They typically charge an amount for each individual tooth that needs work. That means that people who need cosmetic dentistry the most must pay huge amounts of money for the fixes.
At Brighter Image Lab, we offer our most popular product, PressOn Veneers, for an initial payment of $149 down.
Brighter Image Lab Dental Veneers
Our home-delivered dental veneers can be absolutely life changing. We’ve perfected our processes to give you the best product possible. Our talented smile designers use 3D digitizing technology to design each client’s smile to look like perfect, natural teeth.
Our veneers are so thin and snap on so perfectly that no one will even know you are wearing them. We work hard to make them as discrete as possible.
You will be absolutely amazed by the transformation you can get from our products. You can have so much more confidence with a Brighter Image Lab smile, and you won’t be able to stop showing it off!
Press On Veneers
Our classic, beautifully designed, 100% Digitally Processed, Removable Veneers.
Our Master Crafted Veneers. Redesigned from the ground up to be Thinner, More Detailed, and Stronger than ever before.
The newest addition to our family of veneers features unique light reflecting properties.