|Bilistic Teeth Whitening||February 5, 2020|
While teeth whitening dentists do offer treatments, you now have the power to order your own professional grade teeth whitening system - AND get it delivered to your doorstep!
It’s more contagious than the flu.
Not only is it intercultural, but it’s also something you are born knowing how to do.
It makes you happier, improves your mood, and can help you live longer too!
It’s the power of the SMILE.
However, when your teeth are stained and dull… it can definitely stop you from smiling. And then when you want to whiten or improve your smile, you probably think that you have to head to your dentist to get the pearly whites you’ve always wanted.
But think again!
Dentist? No dentist? Let’s find out the BEST option for you:
Teeth Whitening Dentist
Teeth whitening is the most requested procedure, and also the least performed.
How can that be? It is because the teeth whitening dentist will require x-rays, teeth cleaning, and a full treatment plan in place before offering teeth whitening. I’m sure you can imagine… this "plan" will end up costing YOU beaucoup bucks $$$.
Many advertisements you see by teeth whitening dentists offering the procedure are usually used as bait to get you into the door, where they can then upsell you several other treatments.
If you do decide to proceed with a dentist to provide whitening, there are two main types of teeth whitening they offer: laser and at-home kits.
- Laser Teeth Whitening (such as Zoom Whitening)
- A high cost treatment with short term effects (much like ineffective LED kits).
- You are basically paying for the equipment the dentist uses (regardless of its ability to give you results).
- The same ultraviolet light that causes skin cancer and sunburn can also damage your lips, gums, and eyes during a light-assisted teeth bleaching.
- Lasts for only a few months to up to 3 years.
- At-Home Whitening (provided by your dentist)
- Dentists use labs (much like Brighter Image Lab) to create the custom trays and provide them with bleaching gel.
- Kits are marked up in price in order for the dentist to make a hefty profit
So, do you really need a teeth whitening dentist to get white teeth?
The answer is - ABSOLUTELY NOT!
Cut out the “middleman” and get professional level teeth whitening delivered directly to your doorstep by choosing our Lab Direct Smile Care System.
Professional Teeth Whitening At Home
Here at Brighter Image Lab, we are looking for people who want to improve their SMILE.
We offer our Smile Care System for people all over the world because the #1 thing you can do to improve your overall appearance is to improve your smile!
But, you can have an amazing smile that is affordable by choosing to buy Lab Direct with Brighter Image Lab.